Battery Electric 2287 (Japan 604)
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Realtone Electronics Corp.; New York
- 1970 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Realtone, NY
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / Either 4 x C 1.5 or AC 117 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Battery Electric 2287 - Realtone Electronics Corp.;
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
Made in Japan 604
- Model page created by Aldo Andreani. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 126 models, 112 with images and 21 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Realtone Electronics Corp.; New York