- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- RGD, Radio Gramophone Development; Birmingham
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 470/10700 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave, Short Wave plus FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 240; 6 X 1.6 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Olympic R175 - RGD, Radio Gramophone
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
FM Coverage 87.5 - 104 MHz
Chassis appears to be the same as the ITT-KB Weekend Automatic
- Price in first year of sale
- 24.50 GBP
- Source of data
- - - Manufacturers Literature
- Model page created by Mike Edwards. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 141 models, 107 with images and 66 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from RGD, Radio Gramophone Development; Birmingham