- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- RGD, Radio Gramophone Development; Birmingham
- 1970 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 470/10700 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 4 x 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical
- Power out
- 0.45 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Rover R150 - RGD, Radio Gramophone
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 8.6 x 4.75 x 2.5 inch / 218 x 121 x 64 mm
Socket for earphone. Elliptical loudspeaker 5 x 3 inch.
Made in Japan
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 2 lb 4 oz (2.25 lb) / 1.022 kg
- Price in first year of sale
- 15.75 GBP
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- ERT Service Chart 1821
- Model page created by Howard Craven. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 141 models, 107 with images and 66 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from RGD, Radio Gramophone Development; Birmingham