- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- RGD, Radio Gramophone Development; Birmingham
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 470 kHz; 3 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 5 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical
- Power out
- 0.85 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Rambler RR222 - RGD, Radio Gramophone
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 12.625 x 7 x 2.75 inch / 321 x 178 x 70 mm
Car portable with 2 sets of aerial coils, one for car use, the other for portable use. Set has MW bandspread. Speaker 7 x 3.625 inch. Battery type PP9.
Same chassis as KB KR022 "Commodore"
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 4 lb 10 oz (4.625 lb) / 2.100 kg
- Circuit diagram reference
- Radio and TV Servicing books (R&TVS) book
- Mentioned in
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- ERT Chart 1599.
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- Trader Sheet 1847.
- Model page created by Peter Hoddow. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 141 models, 106 with images and 66 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from RGD, Radio Gramophone Development; Birmingham