- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- RGD, Radio Gramophone Development; Birmingham
- 1967 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 470 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical / Ø 7 inch = 17.8 cm
- Power out
- 0.85 W (max.)
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Rapier RR223 - RGD, Radio Gramophone
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 320 x 93 x 82 mm / 12.6 x 3.7 x 3.2 inch
MW has 2 bandspread ranges:
MW1 = 540 - 1090 kHz & MW2 = 1070 - 1620 kHz.
Same chassis as KB KR023 "Chieftain"
- Model page created by Mike Edwards. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 141 models, 107 with images and 66 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from RGD, Radio Gramophone Development; Birmingham