- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- RGD, Radio Gramophone Development; Birmingham
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 470 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 5 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 5 inch = 12.7 cm
- Power out
- 0.4 W (undistorted)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Rover RR221 - RGD, Radio Gramophone
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
MW Tuning is split over 2 bands. Battery type PP7. Same Chassis and circuit as model KB "Cobra" KR021.
- Model page created by Mike Edwards. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 141 models, 107 with images and 66 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from RGD, Radio Gramophone Development; Birmingham