Amplificateur à 4 éléments 1344
- Manufacturer / Brand
- SBR Société Belge Radio-Electrique, Bruxelles
- Radio module pre 1926 (not a part, not a key)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Detector with Vacuum Tube (Valve), no tuner
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries / 4 & 80 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- TUBES VISIBLE, material not known.
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Amplificateur à 4 éléments 1344 - SBR Société Belge Radio-
- Tablemodel, Box - most often with Lid (NOT slant panel).
Alternative tubes: Marconi 'R'.
This amplifier was manufactured by SFR, but SBR retailed it under their own label. The following 6 variants were available:
- Combinaison 13 with RF and detection stage, 2 tubes
- Combinaison 34 with detection and LF stage, 2 tubes
- Combinaison 44 with 2 LF stages, 2 tubes
- Combinaison 134 with RF, detection and LF stage, 3 tubes
- Combinaison 344 with detection and 2 LF stages, 3 tubes
- Combinaison 1344 with RF, detection and 2 LF stages, 4 tubes
Explanation of digits in "Combinaison":
- "1" = RF amplifier tube
- "3" = detection tube
- "4" = LF amplifier tube
The mentioned sale price is without the tubes, which were sold at 30 BFr a piece.
- Price in first year of sale
- 630.00 BFr
- Source of data
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Model page created by Dirk Bladt. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 699 models, 647 with images and 369 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from SBR Société Belge Radio-Electrique, Bruxelles