- Manufacturer / Brand
- SBR Société Belge Radio-Electrique, Bruxelles
- 1952 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110; 130; 150; 220; 240 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 15 cm = 5.9 inch
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Ondolina 325A - SBR Société Belge Radio-
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 385 x 300 x 225 mm / 15.2 x 11.8 x 8.9 inch
The filament of 6E5 and the tuning scale bulbs are fed by a mains transformer.
The side walls are made of metal plate, painted in beige hammer-stroke lacquer.
Slant frontpanel; depth 180 mm at the top.
- Price in first year of sale
- 3,750.00 fr
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Model page created by Franz-Josef Haffner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 699 models, 647 with images and 369 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from SBR Société Belge Radio-Electrique, Bruxelles