P10 Tube model
- Manufacturer / Brand
- SBR Société Belge Radio-Electrique, Bruxelles
- 1955 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 110; 130; 220 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical
- Bakelite case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: P10 [Tube model] - SBR Société Belge Radio-
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 335 x 230 x 170 mm / 13.2 x 9.1 x 6.7 inch
- Model page created by a member from B. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 699 models, 648 with images and 369 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from SBR Société Belge Radio-Electrique, Bruxelles