- Manufacturer / Brand
- SBR Société Belge Radio-Electrique, Bruxelles
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 478 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 110; 130; 220 / 2×1,5 & 100 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Riviera P6 - SBR Société Belge Radio-
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 290 x 210 x 120 mm / 11.4 x 8.3 x 4.7 inch
This radio is very similar to the Philips model Jol L3X62AB. Differences are the loudspeaker and the outer aspect of the housing.
- Model page created by Jean-Paul Moriamé. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 699 models, 648 with images and 369 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from SBR Société Belge Radio-Electrique, Bruxelles
Forum contributions about this model: SBR Société Belge: Riviera P6
Threads: 1 | Posts: 1
Hello dear Radio friends,
someone requested the schematic of this portable radio.
It is very similar to the Philips model L3X62AB.
I even think that the Philips equivalent was built by SBR!
Georges Van Campenhout † 28.4.22, 27.Feb.09