A100 Part 5573
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Seabreeze Electric Corporation; Toronto
- 1958 ??
- Audio Amplifier or -mixer
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 60Hz, 115 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: A100 Part 5573 - Seabreeze Electric Corporation
- Miscellaneous shapes - described under notes.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 175 x 115 x 85 mm / 6.9 x 4.5 x 3.3 inch
Stand alone amplifier module for adding second stereo channel presumably for either record player or tape use.
Chassis only however the unit does have feet on one size. Volume, Treble, Bass controls with power switch on the Treble control.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 2.730 kg / 6 lb 0.2 oz (6.013 lb)
- Model page created by Steven Semancik. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 12 models, 8 with images and 8 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Seabreeze Electric Corporation; Toronto