- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sears, Roebuck & Co.; Chicago (IL)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Silvertone
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 265 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / Either AC 25 to 60 cycles, 115V or DC 115 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Silvertone 7055L - Sears, Roebuck & Co.; Chicago
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
The Sears Silvertone 7055L is an AC/DC operated 5 tube BC band receiver. Some versions of this model have a 190 ohm resistor built into the line cord (curtain burner).
Band Frequency Ranges are as follows:
Chassis and schematic used in this model also used in models 7055, 7055A, 7060 and 7060A.
See details and summaries about Sears catalogs etc. This model was manufactured for Sears by Sentinel Radio Corp., Chicago, Ill (Sears Manufacturer Source Number Code 106).
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Silvertone Radios, Service Inf. 1928 thru 1936 (Pages 443 to 445)
- Model page created by John Kusching. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5404 models, 3135 with images and 4117 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sears, Roebuck & Co.; Chicago (IL)