- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Shure; Chicago, Evanston, Niles (IL)
- 1954 ?
- Microphone or Pick-up element
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- - For headphones or amp.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Microphone 300 - Shure; Chicago, Evanston,
- Miscellaneous shapes - described under notes.
Shure Broadcast Microphone Model 300.
A Multi-Impedance mike with a voice-music switch
Frequency Response 40 - 15000 Hz
Output Level -59 db
- Price in first year of sale
- 135.00 USD
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert (Magnetic Film & Tape Recording June 1954 Page 36)
- Model page created by Franz Scharner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 129 models, 123 with images and 47 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Shure; Chicago, Evanston, Niles (IL)
The model Microphone is part of the collections of the following members.