Small Unidyne 55 S
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Shure; Chicago, Evanston, Niles (IL)
- Microphone or Pick-up element
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- - For headphones or amp.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Small Unidyne 55 S - Shure; Chicago, Evanston,
- The Model 55 S Microphone is of the multi-impedance type. Model 55s may be connected directly to a 30-50 ohm line, a 150-250 ohm line or high impedance input. Selection of these impedances os accomplished by changing the position of the switch at the rear of the microphone. The switch positions are marked as "L" for low impedance (30-50 ohms), "M" for medium impedance (150-250 ohms) and "H" for high impedance (35.000 ohms)
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 3.15 lb (3 lb 2.4 oz) / 1.430 kg
- Price in first year of sale
- 72.00 $
- Model page created by Hannes Gerber. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 129 models, 123 with images and 47 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Shure; Chicago, Evanston, Niles (IL)