- Manufacturer / Brand
- Siera; Belgien
- 1950 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 452 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 110/220 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 14 cm = 5.5 inch
- Bakelite case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: S250U - Siera; Belgien
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 275 x 170 x 140 mm / 10.8 x 6.7 x 5.5 inch
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 2.7 kg / 5 lb 15.2 oz (5.947 lb)
- Model page created by Mario Coelho. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 438 models, 398 with images and 178 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Siera; Belgien