- Manufacturer / Brand
- Siera; Belgien
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Conflicting model year with tube data.
- The model date contradicts tube dates. [ CF7 (1935)]
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 104 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 110-240 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 21 cm = 8.3 inch
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: S37U - Siera; Belgien
- Tablemodel, high profile (upright - NOT Cathedral nor decorative).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 350 x 410 x 215 mm / 13.8 x 16.1 x 8.5 inch
2 Band reception:
Tuning scale light bulbs type: 2 x 8046 (6V, 500mA).Loudspeaker Philips type 4283. Connectors for second loudspeaker and for pick-up.S37U has a varnished walnut and marquetry cabinet.The model with CF7 instead of SP13 appeared only in 1935.
- LW: 760 - 1900 m.
- BC: 200 - 550 m.
Attention: chassis connected to the mains !
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 9.8 kg / 21 lb 9.4 oz (21.586 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 2,395.00 BEF
- Source of data
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Mentioned in
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Siera memento of tubes and models 1932-1946)
- Model page created by John Koster. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 440 models, 400 with images and 178 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Siera; Belgien