Galena or Silicon Detector
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Signal Electric Mfg. Co.; Menominee (MI)
- 1920 ?
- Radio part (not a module)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Main principle
- Crystal or Solid State Detector
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Galena or Silicon Detector - Signal Electric Mfg. Co.;
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
Galena or silicon detector with adjustable catwhisker contact. The crystal cup is held in a ball and socket joint which is rotated in adjusting for contact.
- Model page created by Alan Larsen. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 33 models, 32 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Signal Electric Mfg. Co.; Menominee (MI)