- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Silver Mfg. Co.; Chicago
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast plus 2 Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 6.5 inch = 16.5 cm
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 147 Maurice - Silver Mfg. Co.; Chicago
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 16 x 10 x 7.5 inch / 406 x 254 x 191 mm
3 Full Bands - tunes 18 to 550 meters. Electric tuning eye.
The orange license label indicates that the radio was manufactured by Clinton Mfg. Co. of Chicago. See Kent 240-147 under Clinton Mfg. Co.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 17 lb 0 oz (17 lb) / 7.718 kg
- Price in first year of sale
- 37.50 $
- Literature/Schematics (3)
- Silver Folder 1937 for Season 1936/37. Silver Folder 1938 for Season 1937/38.
- Model page created by Ernst Erb. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 54 models, 54 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Silver Mfg. Co.; Chicago