- Manufacturer / Brand
- SP Radio (S.P.), Sailor Marineradio; Aalborg
- 1972 ?
- Commercial Receiver (may include amateur bands)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Sailor
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 600 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 110/220 or 12/24 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Power out
- 5 W (unknown quality)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Sailor R105 - SP Radio S.P., Sailor
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 492 x 232 x 220 mm / 19.4 x 9.1 x 8.7 inch
- Marine Receiver. LW:170-350 kHz, NW: 300-535 kHz, MW: 700-1650 kHz, SW: 1600-4200 kHz. 23 crystal controlled frequencies.
Modular construction, basic set R103, two crystal controlled fixed frequency modules, one internal speaker module.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 14 kg / 30 lb 13.4 oz (30.837 lb)
- Mentioned in
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Model page created by Greger Wärnå. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 51 models, 45 with images and 21 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from SP Radio (S.P.), Sailor Marineradio; Aalborg