Sparton unknown, sjupposed to be a 1271
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sparks-Withington Co., (Sparton); Jackson, Michigan
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 456 kHz; 3 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 115 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Sparton unknown, sjupposed to be a 1271 - Sparks-Withington Co., Sparton
- Console with any shape - in general
Tuning eye. Push-pull audio amplifier with push-pull driver.
here are the data for a Sparton 1271, but presumably wrong picture from eBay where seller meant a model 1271 ...
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 13 = 1942 and before
- Mentioned in
- 13-17, 13-18
- Model page created by Ernst Erb. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 739 models, 354 with images and 667 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sparks-Withington Co., (Sparton); Jackson, Michigan