- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Main principle
- TRF with regeneration
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 100 Volt
- Magnetic loudspeaker (reed) generic.
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Radiola 312V - SR, Svenska Radioaktiebolaget
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
2 Broadcast bands and 2 Long Wave bands:
190 - 360 m, 325 - 630 m, 615 - 1210 m, 1060 - 2150 m.
Mains voltages from 110 to 270 V can be used after changing a resistor on the primary (55 to 945 ohms).
- Mentioned in
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Documents regarding this model
- Model page created by Alessandro De Poi. See "Data change" for further contributors.
Collections | Museums | Literature
The model Radiola is part of the collections of the following members.