863 Console Ch= 02100
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Stromberg Carlson Telephone Mfg. CO. of Canada Ltd; Toronto
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast plus 2 Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 117 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 12 inch = 30.5 cm
- Power out
- 8 W (unknown quality)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 863 Console Ch= 02100 - Stromberg Carlson Telephone
- Console with any shape - in general
- Mentioned in
- Radio College of Canada (RCC) (1948, sheet 92)
- Model page created by Julian Traverse. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 51 models, 39 with images and 29 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Stromberg Carlson Telephone Mfg. CO. of Canada Ltd; Toronto