Solid State Transceiver SS-15A
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Swan Electronics, Oceanside, CA
- 1975 ??
- Amateur TRX: Transmitter/Receiver (and Transceiver)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- Short Wave (SW only)
- Power type and voltage
- Powered by external power supply or a main unit. / DC: 12 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Solid State Transceiver SS-15A - Swan Electronics, Oceanside,
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
Solid state transceiver working in SSB, CW and RTTY/SSTV.
Ranges covered 10 - 15 - 20 - 40 - 80 meters plus WWV at 10 MHz.
Power output: SSB 15 W P.E.P; CW and RTTY/SSTV 15 W.
Infinite SWR protection from both open circuit and short circuit. VOX circuit with variable regulator. Possibility of use with external VFO. Passband in AF 300 ÷ 3000 Hz.
The image shows a SWAN power supply PS 20 from main with loudspeaker.
Optionals accessories are: PS-210, Power supply from 220 V AC. SS-208 external VFO.
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert (“Radio Rivista” official organ of "ARI Amateur Radio Association" of Italy, number 1, January 1975.)
- Model page created by Pier Antonio Aluffi. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 36 models, 27 with images and 15 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Swan Electronics, Oceanside, CA