- Manufacturer / Brand
- Tandberg Radio; Oslo
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 465 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 130; 150; 230 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 16 cm = 6.3 inch
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Sølvsuper 1 - Tandberg Radio; Oslo
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 590 x 270 x 230 mm / 23.2 x 10.6 x 9.1 inch
Wavebands: LW 150 - 400 kHz, MW 500 - 1500 kHz, SW 5.9 - 16 MHz.
Models up until 1936 had a metal dial, from 1937 on (serials 7000 and above) had a glass dial.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 12.1 kg / 26 lb 10.4 oz (26.652 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 363.00 NOK
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Model page created by Ernst Rykkje. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 201 models, 171 with images and 106 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Tandberg Radio; Oslo