Mignonette Baby Serie del Giubileo
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 468 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 120; 140; 160; 180; 220 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Power out
- 2.5 W (unknown quality)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Mignonette Baby Serie del Giubileo - Telefunken Italia, Milano
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 225 x 158 x 135 mm / 8.9 x 6.2 x 5.3 inch
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Schematic
- Model page created by Alessandro De Poi. See "Data change" for further contributors.
Collections | Museums | Literature
The model Mignonette Baby is part of the collections of the following members.