Televox Radio and Television; (where?)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Televox Radio and Television; (where?)
- 1959 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110; 125; 140; 220; 280 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 13 cm = 5.1 inch
- Bakelite case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Sconosciuto - Televox Radio and Television;
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 290 x 170 x 120 mm / 11.4 x 6.7 x 4.7 inch
Function of knobs:
- front left: volume and on/off switch
- front right: tuning
- right side: band switching.
- Model page created by Giovanni Antonio Pozzati. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 2 models, 2 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Televox Radio and Television; (where?)
The model Sconosciuto (1) is part of the collections of the following members.