Patricia 630 (M630)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Thom & Smith Pty. Ltd.(Tasma);Mascot, NSW
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Tasma
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 458 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 200; 220; 240; 260 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Patricia 630 - Thom & Smith Pty. Ltd.Tasma;
- Console with Push Buttons.
This radio has push button tuning with eight buttons as well as manual tuning.
- Price in first year of sale
- 39.90 AUS £
- Circuit diagram reference
- Australian Official Radio Service Manual Vol. III
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Service Data, Drawing No. 528.)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- Australian Official Radio Service Manual AORSM (Volume 3, 1940, Page 278.)
- Literature/Schematics (3)
- Mingay's "Radio Diagram & I.F. Index
- Model page created by Stuart Irwin. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 260 models, 124 with images and 139 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Thom & Smith Pty. Ltd.(Tasma);Mascot, NSW