- Manufacturer / Brand
- Trans Continents (Prandoni); Milano, Treviglio
- 1948 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 450 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110-220 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 14 cm = 5.5 inch
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: PD6 - Trans Continents Prandoni;
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 640 x 400 x 280 mm / 25.2 x 15.7 x 11 inch
Tube listing still uncertain.
- Model page created by Alessandro De Poi. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 125 models, 97 with images and 41 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Trans Continents (Prandoni); Milano, Treviglio
The model is part of the collections of the following members.