TV Field Strength-Meter EP 732 A
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Unaohm Start, Ohm, E. Pontremoli; Milano
- 1975 ??
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Storage batteries (perhaps also batteries) / 220 Volt
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: TV Field Strength-Meter EP 732 A - Unaohm Start, Ohm, E.
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Receiver for antenna adjustment, level display on built-in b/w CRT only, VHF-/UHF electronic tuner with four presets.
- Source of data
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 164 models, 139 with images and 68 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Unaohm Start, Ohm, E. Pontremoli; Milano
The model TV Field Strength-Meter is part of the collections of the following members.