- Manufacturer / Brand
- Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Italy
- 1955 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110-230 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Bakelite or Plastics (type unknown)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Armonia 524 - Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Italy
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 250 x 150 x 120 mm / 9.8 x 5.9 x 4.7 inch
- Model page created by Alessandro De Poi. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 262 models, 253 with images and 19 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Italy