Barcryst Crystal Set
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: GB
- Detector-Radio (Crystal or diode, without tubes/transistors)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Main principle
- Crystal or Solid State Detector
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Barcryst Crystal Set - Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: GB
- Tablemodel, Box - most often with Lid (NOT slant panel).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 8.5 x 6 x 5.5 inch / 216 x 152 x 140 mm
Crystal wireless set receiver, "The Barcryst" dating to 1924.
- Model page created by Alan Larsen. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 111 models, 99 with images and 10 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: GB