- Manufacturer / Brand
- Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Italy
- 1955 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110-240 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Fleming R/3 - Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Italy
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Model page created by Aldo Andreani. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 272 models, 263 with images and 21 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Italy