Robinsons - Whole Orange Drink - Ready Drink
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: GB
- 1980 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Robinsons - Whole Orange Drink - Ready Drink - Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: GB
- Design Radio or Novelty / Gadget - fancy or unusual shape.
Advertising/Merchandising radio of Robinsons; Carrow, Norwich NR1 2DD.
Extracts taken from Wikipedia:
"Robinsons is an English soft drink brand owned by Britvic.
Robinsons has a royal warrant from Queen Elizabeth II and was an independent company until 1995 when it was acquired by Britvic.
The Robinsons range includes Fruit Shoot, Fruit Squash, No Added Sugar Fruit Squash, Fruit & Barley, Barley Water, Select and Squash'd; the range formerly also included Fruit Spring...."
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 111 models, 99 with images and 10 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: GB