УС-4 Универсальный супергетеродин US-4 General Purpose Superhet
- Soviet Union
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Soviet Union
- Military Receiver
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet, IF regeneration
- Wave bands
- Short Wave (SW only)
- Power type and voltage
- Powered by external power supply or a main unit. / 26 Volt
- - only for Earphone!
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: УС-4 Универсальный супергетеродин US-4 General Purpose Superhet - Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Soviet
- Chassis only or for «building in»
AM/CW military receiver. Used by Soviet Army Air Force in WW2 and later.
Coverage SW 2,5 - 13,5 MHz in three ranges. Dynamo motor RU-11A (РУ-11А) supply.
Information from member Valery Gromov: "There is an Air Force model US-4, using metal tubes with 6.3V filaments, and the US-4S infantry model, using glass tubes with 2V filaments. Both US-4 and US-4S were manufactured at Novosibirk Radio Works No. 590 (civil name "Novosibirsky Electrosignal") starting from 1943. It is unclear why there was already an US-4 designation for the HRO copycat in 1940 that was manufactured in Riga for the Red Army but was soon taken over by the Germans - and can now be found with the Wehrmacht Reichsadler."
Quite a different model is the later US PR-4.
- Source of data
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Schematic
- Model page created by Zenonas Langaitis. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 169 models, 154 with images and 34 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Soviet Union