Double Bird Travelmate DB 92014
- People's Republic of China
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: China
- 1999 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- FM Broadcast Band Only
- Radio with other functions
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / UM4: 4 x 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Double Bird Travelmate DB 92014 - Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: China
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 108 x 67 x 30 mm / 4.3 x 2.6 x 1.2 inch
Travelmate DB 92014 Auto Tracking Clock / Radio.
Tuning, volume control and telescopic antenna are positioned at the back side of the cabinet.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.120 kg / 0 lb 4.2 oz (0.264 lb)
- Model page created by Eckhard Wegner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 471 models, 449 with images and 22 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: China