Magic Wire Model 50 .
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Utah Radio Products Co.; Salt Lake City + Chicago
- Military Equipment (not Re, Tr or RXT)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Record Player + Tape Recorder
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 115 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 10 cm = 3.9 inch
- Power out
- 1.5 W (unknown quality)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Magic Wire Model 50 [.] - Utah Radio Products Co.; Salt
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 320 x 300 x 230 mm / 12.6 x 11.8 x 9.1 inch
This is a wire recorder. It has two speed - about 70 and 140 cm/sec, which very close to the standard. At high speed, the recording time is about 30 min, with frequency respons 100 - 4500 Hz. -3db. On roll of steel wire contains about 3000meters.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 17 kg / 37 lb 7.1 oz (37.445 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 350.00 $
- Mentioned in
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Model page created by Bozhidar Mladenov. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 42 models, 40 with images and 11 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Utah Radio Products Co.; Salt Lake City + Chicago