- Manufacturer / Brand
- Vica (Talleres), Capdevila; Barcelona
- 1953 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 470 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 125 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 211/A - Vica Talleres, Capdevila;
- Model page created by Getulio Jimenez-Gomez. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 70 models, 47 with images and 28 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Vica (Talleres), Capdevila; Barcelona