- Manufacturer / Brand
- VIS Radio; Napoli
- 1950 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 465 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast plus 2 Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110-220 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Manila - VIS Radio; Napoli
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Model page created by Pietro Gallia. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 35 models, 22 with images and 13 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from VIS Radio; Napoli