- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Warwick Mfg. Corp., Chicago (Clarion)
- 1940 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Templeton
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Short Wave(s) and Police.
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 117 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 6 inch = 15.2 cm
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Troubador 0-72 - Warwick Mfg. Corp., Chicago
- Built in loop antenna.
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 11 = ca. 1940 and before
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Riders 11-11
- Other Models
Here you find 472 models, 74 with images and 435 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Warwick Mfg. Corp., Chicago (Clarion)