- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Warwick Mfg. Corp., Chicago (Clarion)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Templeton
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 155 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / AC/DC 110-120/ 90 & 7.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 5 inch = 12.7 cm
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 11011 Holiday - Warwick Mfg. Corp., Chicago
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 10 x 10.5 x 5.5 inch / 254 x 267 x 140 mm
- Selenium rectifier .
Photofact see under Trade name: Clarion.
In 1947 Clarion has a big ad called "Featuring the 1947 Radio Style parade" with a console Clarionette, the model C-102-V and Clarion Holiday, this portable which is listed as model 11011. SAMS Photofact from April 1947 (477-8, set 17) names it only 11011 and it might be that this is for 1946 and later was named "Holiday".
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Source of data
- The Radio Collector's Directory and Price Guide 1921 - 1965
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 17 = 1948 and before
- Mentioned in
- Radio Retailing (Radio & Television R.) (January 1947 page 56. September 1947 page 32.)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 17, Folder 477-8)
- Other Models
Here you find 472 models, 74 with images and 435 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Warwick Mfg. Corp., Chicago (Clarion)