- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Warwick Mfg. Corp., Chicago (Clarion)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Templeton
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 4 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 105 - 125 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 5 inch = 12.7 cm
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Clarion 12801 - Warwick Mfg. Corp., Chicago
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Colors available: Black, Ivory, Red and Green.
Photofact see under Trade name: Clarion.
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Source of data
- The Radio Collector's Directory and Price Guide 1921 - 1965
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 17 = 1948 and before
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 61, Folder 5)
- Other Models
Here you find 472 models, 74 with images and 435 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Warwick Mfg. Corp., Chicago (Clarion)