- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Warwick Mfg. Corp., Chicago (Clarion)
- 1951 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Templeton
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / AC/DC 117 / 67.5 & 7.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 4 inch = 10.2 cm
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 147 series - Warwick Mfg. Corp., Chicago
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Selenium Rectifier
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 19 = 1949 and before
- Other Models
Here you find 472 models, 74 with images and 435 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Warwick Mfg. Corp., Chicago (Clarion)