Troubador 2-531 (2531) Ch= 2-53
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Warwick Mfg. Corp., Chicago (Clarion)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Templeton
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 117 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 5 inch = 12.7 cm
- Bakelite case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Troubador 2-531 Ch= 2-53 - Warwick Mfg. Corp., Chicago
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 9.625 x 6.5 x 6.25 inch / 244 x 165 x 159 mm
Model 2531 is color walnut, model 2531V is color ivory. Single band, Colorful illuminated vernier aeroplane type dial, AVC, electrodynamic speaker, Troubascope loop aerial.
Details about the whole family of Troubador's see here.
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 13 = 1942 and before
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Riders 13-6, 10
- Literature/Schematics (3)
- -- Original prospect or advert (The Warwick Troubador Folder.)
- Other Models
Here you find 472 models, 74 with images and 435 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Warwick Mfg. Corp., Chicago (Clarion)