Troubador 2551 Ch= 2-55
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Warwick Mfg. Corp., Chicago (Clarion)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Templeton
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Changer (Record changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 117 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 5 inch = 12.7 cm
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Troubador 2551 Ch= 2-55 - Warwick Mfg. Corp., Chicago
- Tablemodel, Box - most often with Lid (NOT slant panel).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 14 x 9.75 x 11.25 inch / 356 x 248 x 286 mm
Very handsome illuminated vernier dial, AVC, electrodynamic speaker, Troubascope loop aerial.
Details about the whole family of Troubador's see here.
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 13 = 1942 and before
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Riders 13-6, 9
- Literature/Schematics (3)
- -- Original prospect or advert (The Warwick Troubador Folder.)
- Other Models
Here you find 472 models, 74 with images and 435 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Warwick Mfg. Corp., Chicago (Clarion)