Troubador 2-612 (2612) Ch= 2-61
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Warwick Mfg. Corp., Chicago (Clarion)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Templeton
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 117 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 6 inch = 15.2 cm
- Bakelite case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Troubador 2-612 Ch= 2-61 - Warwick Mfg. Corp., Chicago
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 11.625 x 7.75 x 6.375 inch / 295 x 197 x 162 mm
Model 2612 is color walnut, model 2612V is color ivory. Two bands: 540-1630 kc broadcast plus SW 8.9 - 12.1 mc. Spread band tuning for 25 and 31 meter band for foreign ultra-fine shortwave reception, slide rule dial, AVC, electrodynamic speaker, Troubascope loop aerial.
Details about the whole family of Troubador's see here.
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 13 = 1942 and before
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Riders 13-7, 9
- Literature/Schematics (3)
- -- Original prospect or advert (The Warwick Troubador Folder.)
- Other Models
Here you find 472 models, 74 with images and 435 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Warwick Mfg. Corp., Chicago (Clarion)