Clarion C-104 The Waverly
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Warwick Mfg. Corp., Chicago (Clarion)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Templeton
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 115 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 6 inch = 15.2 cm
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Clarion C-104 The Waverly - Warwick Mfg. Corp., Chicago
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 15.3125 x 9 x 0 inch / 389 x 229 x 0 mm
Same chassis as model C105.
Self Contained Loop Antenna.
Photofact see under Trade name: Clarion.
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Source of data
- The Radio Collector's Directory and Price Guide 1921 - 1965
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 15 = 1947 and before
- Mentioned in
- Beitman Radio Diagrams, Vol. 06, 1946
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Dat 6-46, set 1, folder 431-4)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- Radio Retailing (Radio & Television R.) (January 1946 page 102. June 1946 page 97.)
- Literature/Schematics (3)
- Clarion Folder Form 102 for 1946.
- Other Models
Here you find 472 models, 74 with images and 435 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Warwick Mfg. Corp., Chicago (Clarion)