- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Webster Co., The, Webster-Chicago, Webcor; Chicago (IL)
- Audio Amplifier or -mixer
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Webcor
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Audio-Amplification; 5 AF stage(s)
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 60 cycles, 115 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 30 W (max.)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Amplifier 4P30 - Webster Co., The, Webster-
- Tablemodel, high profile (upright - NOT Cathedral nor decorative).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 15.25 x 16 x 8 inch / 387 x 406 x 203 mm
Webster-Chicago 4P30 Amplifier with four inputs and push-pull audio. Different packages that included speaker and microphone were available.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 55 lb (55 lb 0 oz) / 24.970 kg
- Price in first year of sale
- 145.00 USD
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 13 = 1942 and before
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Radio Master's Catalog, 1st ed., 1935-36, pg. C-14.
- Other Models
Here you find 420 models, 198 with images and 344 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Webster Co., The, Webster-Chicago, Webcor; Chicago (IL)