- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Wells-Gardner & Co.; Chicago
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 456 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 115 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Power out
- 3 W (unknown quality)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 7FL - Wells-Gardner & Co.; Chicago
- External source of data
- Serge Laffont/Martin Renoth
- Other Models
Here you find 310 models, 95 with images and 279 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Wells-Gardner & Co.; Chicago