Little Jim Battery
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Wireless Weekly Magazine, Sydney
- Kit (Parts plus instruction) or building instructions only
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF with regeneration; 1 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 1 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 2V, 45 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Little Jim [Battery] - Wireless Weekly Magazine,
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
The Little Jim Battery was a battery version of the Little Jim regenerative receiver project designed by John Moyle and published in two issues of the Wireless Weekly magazine from May 20, 1938.
The cabinet was the same as the AC version.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Wireless Weekly (Australia) (June 1938, Page 21)
|Little Jim Battery-Wireless Weekly June 10,1938||344 KB|
- Documents regarding this model
- Model page created by Gary Cowans. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 19 models, 6 with images and 8 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Wireless Weekly Magazine, Sydney