Youngs Radio & Elektro A/S, Sverre; Oslo
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Youngs Radio & Elektro A/S, Sverre; Oslo
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 473,6 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110-220 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Tungsram 418AA - Youngs Radio & Elektro A/S,
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 370 x 270 x 210 mm / 14.6 x 10.6 x 8.3 inch
- Tungsram production for Youngs.
- Model page created by Sándor Selyem-Tóth. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 12 models, 7 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Youngs Radio & Elektro A/S, Sverre; Oslo
Forum contributions about this model: Youngs Radio &: Tungsram 418AA
Threads: 1 | Posts: 1
Some of which are common to
the device manufacturer, or at
least the chassis of thepast few
days have given the relevant
information, 4 the appliance is.
The moderatorwas none of your
lords. Whether the collector is not
useful information? Or rather inthis
secret. This machine is what
The proposed text of our colleagueshave
been left to wonder what causes this?
Egal Orion 418 A.
Sándor Selyem-Tóth, 21.May.11